- 2 oz of your favorite gin (preferably a London Dry variety)
- 4 dashes Bitter Truth Celery Bitters
- 6 oz Dr Brown’s Cel-Ray soda (do not substitute!)
- Fresh lemon peel
- Celery stalk (use smaller center stalk)
- Fill a highball glass 3/4 full with ice cubes, add celery bitters first, then the gin and top off with Dr. Brown’s Cel-Ray soda.
- Garnish with fresh lemon peel and celery stalk. You can cut a simple lemon peel but if you want to make a long lemon peel twist like we did in our photos, I recommend using a channel knife.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Drinks
Keywords: Gin Rickey, Gluten-free, Grain-Free, Cocktails, Mixed Drinks, Beverages, celery, soda, juniper, summer drinks, entertaining, appetizers