- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3/4 cup Potato Starch (Not Potato Flour).
- 1/2 cup Organic Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Guar Gum (Bob’s Red Mill).
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Melted Vegan Butter (Earth Balance)
- 1/4 cup Organic Canned Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon Almond Milk (any milk substitute will do).
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Grain-Free Powdered Sugar (I use “Wholesome” Brand).
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter (Earth Balance). *Alternatively, you can use 1/4 cup Kite Hill Cream Cheese + 1/4 vegan butter for a “cream cheese” style frosting.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk together Almond flour, potato starch, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, guar gum and salt.
- Add melted vegan butter, pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla extract and combine well.
- Form dough into ball. Dough will be a bit sticky.
- Roll out dough in between two pieces of parchment paper. I use perfection strips to ensure the cookies will be even.
- Cut out cookies and peel and lift carefully with spatula. Place onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack or plate to finish the cooling process.
- While you’re waiting for the cookies to cool, blend together icing ingredients with hand mixer until smooth.
- Decorate cookies as desired and serve. Store in airtight container or cover with saran wrap. Enjoy!!!
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, vegan, pumpkin, cookies, halloween, fall, baking, dessert