- 2 1/4 cups Almond Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 cup Grated Aged Gruyere Cheese (or sharp cheddar)
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cubed Butter
- 1/4 cup Chilled Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk together almond flour and salt.
- Cut butter into flour (you may use food processor if preferred). Add shredded gruyere, parmesan and combine thoroughly.
- Work water into mix until dough has formed.
- Roll out dough in between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Peel back top layer of parchment and cut out desired shapes with cookie or cracker cutter. Lift cutouts carefully from parchment with spatula onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Double the cookie sheet to protect cracker bottoms from burning prematurely.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 30 minutes. I rotate the baking sheet 180 degrees every ten minutes to ensure even baking. Crackers need a little more attention, I find. You will know they are done when they’re just a touch soft in the very middle and the edges have started to lightly brown. Don’t take them out too early as they will not have as much crunch.
- Remove by spatula and place on cooling rack, they will become crisp during the cooling process. Sprinkle with salt and serve with desired toppings. Store in airtight container. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, scd, specificcarbohydratediet, cheesecrackers, cheese, snack, appetizer