- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 egg
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (double this if you prefer spicier wings)
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (double this if you prefer spicier wings)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 Dash of ground coriander
- 1 Dash of ground cloves
- Sriracha for dipping if desired (1 carb per serving)
- Put the egg and oil in a large mixing bowl and beat with a whisk. Let it rest for a minute and then beat again. Add remaining ingredients (vinegar + seasoning) and whisk until all are incorporated well.
- Add chicken wings into your marinade then cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- After wings are marinated overnight, Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a stainless wire cooking rack on top. Evenly space the wings on the rack and bake for 45 minutes, brushing with remaining marinade halfway through the bake time. (If you don’t have the cooking rack, they will still be absolutely delicious, but they are even more so using the rack).
- We served ours with pickled carrots, raw cucumber and radish slices, and sriracha sauce for dipping. For the pickled carrots you can use our pickled onion recipe for the brine.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container, enjoy!
- Category: Savory
Keywords: baked chicken wings, superbowl food, party food, grainfree, keto snacks, lowcarb dinner, diaryfree, football food