This will make 2 cocktails/mocktails
- 1/2 cup honey simple syrup (see instructions below)
- lemon wedge for glass rim, lime or orange wedge can be used here as well.
- coarse sea salt
- 1/4 unsweetened cranberry juice (we use R.W. Knudsen Just Cranberry)
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 oz vodka (optional)
- seltzer water of choice
- fresh mint, rosemary or thyme
- First make your honey simple syrup–it’s 1:1 with water. Heat 1/4 cup of water together with 1/4 cup of honey, stirring until honey is fully liquified and blended into the water seamlessly. Let mixture cool to room temp.
- Wet the rims of your glasses with lemon juice, you can just bring a fresh wedge around the circumference. Feel free to use a lime or orange wedge here for added flavor. Spread coarse salt onto a cutting board or any clean surface and then dip the top edges of each glass into the salt. Set aside while we make the cocktail.
- In a shaker add a handful of ice, the unsweetened cranberry juice, simple syrup, lemon juice and vodka. (Omit vodka for mocktail version). Shake for 5-10 seconds and then strain it into your two glasses.
- Top each glass off with some seltzer and garnish with a lemon wedge, mint, rosemary or thyme.
- Category: Naturally Sweetened
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: mixed drink
Keywords: cranberry, lemon, seltzer, honey, simple syrup, thyme, mint, cocktail, mocktail, mixed drink, entertaining, party, spring, summer