- 4 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- Pickled red onion for garnish
- 1 tablespoon brine liquid from the pickled onions
- Pre-chill your martini glass by filling with ice cubes and cold water and set aside.
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes, pour in 4 ounces of your favorite vodka (we like Tito’s), 1 ounce dry vermouth, 1 tablespoon of brine liquid from the pickled onions.
- Place cover on cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Discard ice cubes and water from chilled martini glass and pour in contents of shaker. Garnish with pickled red onion and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5-10 min
Keywords: martini, gibson, pickled onions, mixed drink, cocktails, entertaining, party, drinks