- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup potato starch (not potato flour)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large, very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs (or 1 jumbo)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash bananas in bowl then mix in sugar, olive oil, eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. In a separate bowl whisk together almond flour, potato starch, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Add dry mix into wet ingredients, stir until all is properly incorporated together.
- Sprinkle baking soda over the batter and then add the apple cider vinegar over top, allowing it to react and become fizzy. Fold into mix evenly.
- Pour batter into a parchment paper lined loaf pan (we use a 9 X 2.5 inch kraft paper loaf pan).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and middle is almost firm. (Will still be a touch soft in the center). Check on the bread at 30 minutes in–the altitude, pan size and oven type can have an effect on cooking time. Place foil over top of bread if it is browning faster than desired. Let bread cool on top of cooling rack for 15 minutes before serving. Also delicious refrigerated. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, dairyfree, bananabread, breakfast