Each small square has 3.4 net carbs
*Swerve has zero net carbs
Graham Cookie Dough Crust
- 1.5 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Granular Swerve Sugar Replacement
- 2.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 5 tablespoons salted butter, chilled and cubed (Earth Balance for Dairy-Free)
- 3 tablespoons cream or half and half (coconut milk for Dairy-Free)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz) we use Libby’s 100% Pure (it’s well drained, makes for better filling)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon cream or half and half (coconut milk for Dairy-Free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Granular Swerve
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 2.5 teaspoons gelatin (we used Knox)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Start with your Graham Cookie Crust: In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve, cinnamon and gelatin. Cut butter into flour with a pastry cutter. Add cream and vanilla extract. Work the wet ingredients into your flour/butter mixture by hand until dough forms. It will feel dry at first, but keep at it until it comes together. Form dough into a ball.
- Press your graham cookie dough into your lined 8×8 baking dish so the bottom is covered evenly, set aside.
- Now for the filling: In another large bowl, add your canned pumpkin, cream, eggs and vanilla. Blend with a hand mixer just briefly until smooth. Add your Swerve, pumpkin pie spice + sprinkle gelatin over top and blend again until everything is incorporated evenly.
- Pour pumpkin batter over the pressed graham crust and place the pan into your preheated oven. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for exactly 1 hour. Make sure to set a timer.
- This pie will be soft set at 60 minutes. The gelatin will firm it to perfection during the cooling process.
- After baking, we let it cool on the countertop for 15 minutes, then we place it into the freezer for 3 hours for quick setup. But you can also just place it in the fridge overnight.
- After the pie is chilled and set, pull it up out of the pan by picking up the parchment on both sides–lift swiftly and place onto a cutting board. Cut into squares with a large knife and serve with Swerve sweetened whipped cream, sprinkled with cinnamon if desired. Store leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate. Enjoy!
- Category: Low-Carb
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Pie
Keywords: grain-free, gluten-free, pumpkin pie, graham crust, thanksgiving, fall recipes, dairy-free, keto, low-carb, sugar-free