*3.3 net carbs per drink (Swerve has 0 net carbs)
*These can be made SCD-Friendly, see ingredients below!
- 4–5 strawberries, sliced
- juice of 1/2 lemon (large)
- 1 ounce of rum or vodka for SCD
- 2 tablespoons Granular Swerve Sweetener or 1 tablespoon honey for SCD
- 2 splashes of sparkling water
- rosemary or basil as garnish–also delicious blended in for added flavor and complexity!
- Place slice strawberries, lemon juice, rum and Granular Swerve into blender. Pulse then blend until smooth. Add herbs to taste if desired and and blend again.
- Pour into a small cocktail glass and add a couple splashes of sparkling water. Add Garnish and serve. Double the recipe to serve two. Enjoy!
Keywords: keto, low-carb, grain-free, gluten-free, strawberry, rum, fizz, sparkling water, beach, summer recipes, cocktails, mixed drinks, sugar-free, fitness