This Keto Strawberry Rum Fizz is so good it’s dangerous! A truly delicious summer weekend treat.
| Keto Strawberry Rum Fizz | When you can’t get to the beach, I say, bring the beach to yourself! Traveling is tricky business at the moment, but we can do our best to create a relaxing environment, if only for an evening. It’s great to exercise our imaginations, just close your eyes and smell that salt air!
I did a search and found you can purchase a little bag of decorative sand –I know, nerd alert! But scattering a bit on a table with a few shells, a round of Strawberry Rum Fizzes, a little Bossa Nova in the background and you’ve got yourself a lovely mini beach scene!
Of course these rum lovelies are refreshing and delicious no matter the decor, we added a touch of rosemary to ours both as garnish as well as in the drink itself. Basil is also a delicious option– and they truly are just as delicious without the added herbs. And great news–these can easily be made SCD-Friendly, just use vodka in place of rum and honey in place of the Swerve!
I’m a big fan of blender drinks as the ingredients mingle so beautifully–particularly with Keto drinks– the Swerve is mixed in effortlessly, lending to the perfect sip each time. If you love these Keto Strawberry Rum Fizzes, we think you’ll also love our Raspberry Keto Mojito and for a savory Keto mixed drink, our Gibson Cocktail. Enjoy the recipe!
*3.3 net carbs per drink (Swerve has 0 net carbs)
*These can be made SCD-Friendly, see ingredients below!
- 4–5 strawberries, sliced
- juice of 1/2 lemon (large)
- 1 ounce of rum or vodka for SCD
- 2 tablespoons Granular Swerve Sweetener or 1 tablespoon honey for SCD
- 2 splashes of sparkling water
- rosemary or basil as garnish–also delicious blended in for added flavor and complexity!
- Place slice strawberries, lemon juice, rum and Granular Swerve into blender. Pulse then blend until smooth. Add herbs to taste if desired and and blend again.
- Pour into a small cocktail glass and add a couple splashes of sparkling water. Add Garnish and serve. Double the recipe to serve two. Enjoy!
Keywords: keto, low-carb, grain-free, gluten-free, strawberry, rum, fizz, sparkling water, beach, summer recipes, cocktails, mixed drinks, sugar-free, fitness