Keto Supreme Chocolate Bonbons
These decadent Keto Supreme Chocolate Bonbons are double dreamy with a deliciously rich cake center, covered in a chocolate shell!
| Keto Supreme Chocolate Bonbons | Like a great many people, I require proper chocolate fixes. And this practice must be repeated regularly. The more decadent the chocolate treat, the less of it I need. It’s always quality over quantity. That’s why I’m so excited about these bonbons, one is all you need for an after dinner treat–totally satisfying and thoroughly scrumptious!
Also, I really enjoy making these. The process is quite fun, a great recipe to get the kids involved with. You break up the brownie cake with your hands and then create the chocolate balls, freeze them a bit and dip them into the melted chocolate. And there are lots of happy possibilities with colors and embellishments.
We like to store these in the freezer and bring a couple out about 10-15 minutes before serving so they can warm up a touch for that perfect bite. These make such a great gift for Keto friends and look impressive on a platter to serve guests after dinner!
If you love these Keto Supreme Chocolate Bonbons, we think you’ll also love our Keto Supreme Cookie Bars, and our Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cupcakes!
Enjoy The Recipe, Happy Baking!
Keto Supreme Chocolate Bonbons
- Total Time: 40 min
- Yield: 20 bonbons 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
*2.3 net carbs per bonbon (Swerve has 0 net carbs)
- 1 + 1/2 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (Droste brand for richer color and flavor)
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sugar Replacement
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons melted butter (Earth Balance for Dairy-Free)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or half and half
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 package Lilys Milk Chocolate chips or their dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil to thin chocolate dip (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (Earth Balance for Dairy-Free)
- 1.5–2.5 tablespoons coconut milk or half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioner Sugar Replacement
- 1/8th teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Press brownie cake dough evenly into a parchment lined 8×8 baking dish. Smooth out the top with a wet knife or spatula–doesn’t have to be perfect as this will get broken up into crumbs later.
- Bake for 22 minutes at 350 degrees in your preheated oven–it will still be soft in the center when you take it out of the oven–just like a batch of brownies in that way.
- Let cool completely–we place our baking dish in the freezer for about 2o minutes, works beautifully and quickly!
- After cooling, break up the brownie cake into crumbs–any crusty areas will soften as this brownie cake is very dense and moist. Form into 18-20 cake balls by squeezing a little bunch of crumbs together and shaping them into a circle. Place formed cake balls in the freezer to harden for 20 minutes.
- A few minutes before you take them out of the freezer, go ahead and melt your chocolate. In a small, microwave-safe bowl, melt your chocolate at 30 second intervals, stirring each time. Mix in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to thin the chocolate for easier dipping if desired.
- Dip chilled cake balls into chocolate, lift them out with a fork and place them onto a parchment lined cookie sheet or plate. Place them in the freezer again to harden, just about 10 minutes. You can make your glaze if desired now: Add melted butter, milk and vanilla to a medium sized bowl. Sift Swerve Confectioner and salt over top. Mix together with fork or whisk until smooth. You can whisk in more milk to loosen it up if it thickens before you use it.
- For decor, drizzled melted chocolate and glaze over the finished, chilled bonbons. They will need to be chilled once more to allow the drizzle to harden–just a few more minutes in the freezer.
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers in fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Low-Carb
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Desserts
Keywords: grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, bonbons, keto, low-carb, sugar-free, weightloss, diet, fitness, chocolate
So yummy, rich and decadent, these are the perfect sweet treats without guilt. Yum!!!
Thank you so much my friend! I can never pass up a guilt free treat! 😉
These bonbons are out of this world!! Look at that texture… can’t wait to try!
Aww thank you dear Natalie!! I hope you love them! 😀