Indulge in this refreshing Raspberry Keto Mojito! A delicious, low-carb way to beat the summer heat!
Raspberry Keto Mojito
As you may already know, I’m not a great fan of summer, but I do love some of the traditions that usually fall into these warmer months. One of which is the permission to drink a cooling boozy beverage during the day under the guise of “picnic” or “barbeque”. 😉 As my husband so often says, “it’s very important that we all stay “hydrated”. And I couldn’t agree more.
All kidding aside, these really are super refreshing– the lime and mint cut right through the sweltering heat and the raspberry is a lovely addition, all of it working so beautifully with the rum and the carbonated kick from the soda water.
Oh and the extra lime is great here, balancing the raspberry flavor and Swerve just right, trust me on the amount!
How They Are Made
The Granular Swerve is muddled with the mint. Then comes the lime juice and berries–the key is to mix each step well- lifting the lime, mint, swerve and raspberries so that they don’t get stuck on the bottom, but rather are incorporated into the drink.
Add the ice cubes, top with seltzer–another twirl of the spoon and you’ve got your masterpiece!
*Keto Raspberry Mojito can be made SCD Friendly! Just swap out rum for vodka and replace Swerve sweetener with honey!
If you love these Mojitos, you might also love our:
Enjoy The Recipe, Happy Mojito Making!
*This Keto Raspberry Mojito can be made SCD Friendly! Just swap out rum for vodka and replace Swerve sweetener with honey!
*Each Keto Mojito contains 2.3 net carbs (See nutrition below recipe)
*Swerve has zero net carbs
- 8–10 mint leaves (the more the merrier)
- 1.5 tablespoons Confectioner Swerve
- juice of two small limes (more than traditional, but balances the raspberries and Swerve beautifully)
- 6–8 raspberries
- 1.5 ounces light rum (We used Bacardi)
- cubed or crushed ice
- splash of plain soda water
- Place mint leaves into a shorter Collins glass. (We used these glasses)
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of the Swerve.
- Stir and muddle the mint and Swerve together to release the mint flavor.
- Add lime juice and stir well with a long spoon.
- Place raspberries in the glass and stir again until raspberries break down a bit.
- Pour in the rum and mix again.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice cubes- small cubes or crushed work well.
- Top it off lightly with soda water and stir with a spoon. The key is to mix each step well- lifting the lime, mint, swerve and raspberries so that they don’t get stuck on the bottom, but rather are incorporated into the drink.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Low-Carb
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: low-carb, keto, mojito, raspberry, lime, mint, entertaining, cocktails, mixed drinks, party, barbeque, picnic