*This Keto Raspberry Mojito can be made SCD Friendly! Just swap out rum for vodka and replace Swerve sweetener with honey!
*Each Keto Mojito contains 2.3 net carbs (See nutrition below recipe)
*Swerve has zero net carbs
- 8–10 mint leaves (the more the merrier)
- 1.5 tablespoons Confectioner Swerve
- juice of two small limes (more than traditional, but balances the raspberries and Swerve beautifully)
- 6–8 raspberries
- 1.5 ounces light rum (We used Bacardi)
- cubed or crushed ice
- splash of plain soda water
- Place mint leaves into a shorter Collins glass. (We used these glasses)
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of the Swerve.
- Stir and muddle the mint and Swerve together to release the mint flavor.
- Add lime juice and stir well with a long spoon.
- Place raspberries in the glass and stir again until raspberries break down a bit.
- Pour in the rum and mix again.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice cubes- small cubes or crushed work well.
- Top it off lightly with soda water and stir with a spoon. The key is to mix each step well- lifting the lime, mint, swerve and raspberries so that they don’t get stuck on the bottom, but rather are incorporated into the drink.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Low-Carb
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: low-carb, keto, mojito, raspberry, lime, mint, entertaining, cocktails, mixed drinks, party, barbeque, picnic