*1.4 net carbs per serving
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (olive or grapeseed oil can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider or champagne vinegar
- 4 dashes Cucumber Bitters (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all dressing ingredients into a food processor and blend on low until you achieve uniform color and texture.
- For this dressing I used avocado oil, but it’s totally ﬁne to substitute with cheaper options like olive or grapeseed oil.
- ***This is by nature a thicker dressing, beautiful for salads, sandwich spreads and dips. If you prefer a thinner dressing, just blend in 1/4 to 1/2 cup water. The flavor profile is so rich that the dilution does not affect the delicious taste.
Keywords: green dressing, avocado, salad, vegan, paleo, whole30, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free, house dressing, crudite, sandwich spread