5.4 net carbs per slice
- 1 cup almond flour (
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons
- 2.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- l/8th teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 3.5 tablespoons butter, melted (Earth Balance for dairy-free)
- 1 tablespoon whole milk (coconut milk for keto)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2.5 cups almond flour ( )
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk (coconut milk for keto)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (Earth Balance for Dairy-Free)
- 1.5 tablespoons whole milk (coconut milk for keto)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioner Sugar Replacement
- 1/8th teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make your cinnamon crumble first: In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 3 tbsp Swerve, the cinnamon and salt. Then pour in your chopped pecans, mix again. Add melted butter, milk and vanilla extract. Work wet ingredients into flour mixture by hand until you form a sandy ball of dough. Wash hands, then cut ball in half. Set aside.
- Now put together your batter: First make sure to line your
- In a large bowl, whisk together your wet ingredients–eggs, milk, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth, but do not over-blend.
- Then sift the 1/2 cup of swerve, baking powder and baking soda over top and mix into batter.
- Immediately pour just half of the batter into the loaf pan.
- With your hands, crumble half of the cinnamon crumble over top of the batter in the pan. Pour the remainder of the batter on top, using a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl to get it all. Do not place the rest of the crumble on top until the end of the bake–those directions are below.
- Place loaf pan into a preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. At 30 minutes in, cover with foil. At the 45 minute mark, remove foil and carefully crumble the rest of the cinnamon crumble on top. Place the foil back on and bake for another 10 minutes. Finally, remove foil and let bake 5 more minutes-(this will give the crumble a nice texture).
- Remove bread from oven and let bread cool completely before serving. If you’re in a hurry, let it cool on the counter 10 minutes, then transfer to freezer for 30 minutes.
- While you’re waiting for your bread to cool, put together your little bit of glaze if desired: Add melted butter, milk and vanilla to a medium sized bowl. Sift Swerve Confectioner and salt over top. Mix together with fork or whisk. Add more milk for a loose glaze, more Swerve for a thicker consistency. Spoon or drizzle over top of cooled bread and serve! Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container.
Keywords: grain-free, keto, low carb, breakfast bread, coffee cake, healthy gluten-free, tea bread, no sugar