- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup arrowroot starch (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons ghee or Vegan Earth Balance Butter or Coconut Spread
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 3/4 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or Hu Kitchen makes great paleo chocolate.
- 2/3 cup fresh cherries, chopped and pitted (or unsweetened dried cherries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, arrowroot starch, baking soda and salt. Add melted butter, honey, almond milk, vanilla extract, molasses and combine well. It will be like a loose dough.
- Now mix in your chocolate chips and cherries and incorporate evenly. Press loose dough into a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. (They should still be a bit soft, like brownies when they are done. They will firm up during the cooling process).
- Remove and place pan on a cooling rack and let blondies cool for 15 FULL minutes before slicing. Store any leftovers in an airtight container. Enjoy!!
Keywords: grainfree, paleo, glutenfree, dairyfree, blondies, cherry, chocolate, dessert