- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (use the zest too if you love lime)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 2 ounces light rum (optional)
- Combine coconut milk, almond milk, pineapple chunks, banana, honey, lime and coconut extract in a blender. Puree until smooth. Add in light rum if desired and blend again.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with pineapple wedges. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 min
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, vegan, smoothie, piñacolada, rum, banana, tropical, drink, cocktail