- 2 1/4 cups Almond Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas– I use a pastry cutter for fast mashing.
- Add eggs, olive oil, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon and combine thoroughly. (Hand held mixer works best, medium, speed).
- Slowly add in almond flour and mix batter together until smooth.
- Sprinkle baking soda over the batter and add apple cider vinegar overtop. Fizzy reaction will occur then fold into batter.
- Pour batter into a parchment paper lined loaf pan or lined muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Cover fully with aluminum foil at 20 minutes to prevent over-browning. (Muffins take just about 30-35 minutes and do not need foil coverage).
- Bread center will be slightly soft to touch but will firm up during cooling process.
- Place on bread pan on wire rack and make sure to cool completely before serving. Bread yields 8 servings. Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate. Enjoy!
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, paleo, dairyfree, bananabread, scd, specificcarbohydratediet, breakfast