This SCD Banana Bread has all the delicious flavor and fragrance of a fancy bakery loaf, SO scrumptious! Pressed for time? Make muffins instead!
SCD Banana Bread / Muffins (Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, SCD, Paleo)
Good Morning, all! I’m on a Specific Carbohydrate Diet kick and this SCD Banana Bread / Muffins recipe is number two in a series of four that I have created. (If you missed the first one, just scroll down and you’ll find the SCD Frosted Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe). 😀
I am so crazy for this SCD Banana Bread / Muffins, we’ve been eating it in muffin form for breakfast, as a lunch side and sneaking in another piece for dessert. TOTALLY ADDICTING. (We might need help). 😉
But the best part?? It’s an absolute cinch to make. A one bowl recipe and into the oven it goes! It’s also super healthy– with ingredients like almond flour, bananas, honey and olive oil, you can’t go wrong. Definitely becoming a staple in this house!
One quick tip– it’s best to let the bread cool completely before serving. I know it’s hard to wait but I want you to enjoy that perfect slice, so patience is key here!
*(Muffin/cupcake pan with liners will work beautifully).
If you love this bread, you should try our SCD Pumpkin Bread!
Happy Bread Making!!Print
- 2 1/4 cups Almond Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas– I use a pastry cutter for fast mashing.
- Add eggs, olive oil, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon and combine thoroughly. (Hand held mixer works best, medium, speed).
- Slowly add in almond flour and mix batter together until smooth.
- Sprinkle baking soda over the batter and add apple cider vinegar overtop. Fizzy reaction will occur then fold into batter evenly.
- Pour batter into a parchment paper lined loaf pan or lined muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Cover tightly with aluminum foil at 20 minutes to prevent over-browning, this will also help steam the bread, cooking it through so it is still nice and moist. (Muffins take just about 30-35 minutes and do not need foil coverage).
- Bread center will be slightly soft to touch but will firm up during cooling process.
- Place on bread pan on wire rack and make sure to cool completely before serving. Bread yields 8 servings. Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate. Enjoy!
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, paleo, dairyfree, bananabread, scd, specificcarbohydratediet, breakfast
This post may contain affiliate links, that means that I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. Income allows us to purchase products to test the recipes you see here! Thank you for your support.