These Paleo + SCD Blackberry Muffins are incredibly moist, delicious + easy to make.
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup blackberries (cut each berry in half)
- **to mix things up, add cinnamon or orange zest to your next batch!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your almond flour and baking soda.
- Then add in the eggs, honey, olive oil, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract and combine thoroughly with whisk until smooth. Now fold in your halved blackberries. Use batter immediately. (You can also add the berries after the batter has been placed into the liners for a cleaner look, just push about four halved berries strategically in each one before baking).
- Fill each cupcake liner about 2/3- 3/4 of the way full.
- Place your prepared muffin tin into your preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 22-25 minutes. The tops will be nice and golden brown. Remove from oven and place on stovetop to cool. Let muffins cool completely before removing them from the muffin tin. They will firm during the cooling process. If you’re in a rush, place the muffin tin in the freezer to cool more quickly.
- Serve and enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
- Category: SCD
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Muffins
Keywords: gluten-free, grain-free, specific carbohydrate diet, paleo, naturally sweetened, dairy-free, blackberry, muffins, summer