- 2 ounces Silver or Reposado tequila (I used Patron)
- 1/2 ounce Galliano
- 4 ounces fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 dashes Regans No. 6 or Angostura orange bitters
- Splash of San Pellegrino Pompelmo soda
- Lime wedge for garnish
- To prepare, fill a highball glass halfway with ice cubes. Add tequila, Galliano, bitters and then fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Stir and then top off glass with San Pellegrino Pompelmo soda.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Mixed Drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: tequila, wallbanger, grapefruit, soda, cocktail, mixed drink, 4th of july, summer, drinks, beverages, party, entertaining