- 3 cups Almond Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 1/2 cups Potato Starch (Not Potato Flour).
- 1 1/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Vegan Chocolate Chunks (Enjoy Life Brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon Guar Gum (Bob’s Red Mill).
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter (Earth Balance)
- 1/3 cup Apple Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, potato starch, brown sugar, guar gum, baking soda and salt.
- Add melted vegan butter, apple sauce, vanilla, almond milk and combine thoroughly, it will feel like loose, soft cookie dough. Add and mix in chocolate chunks.
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper. Press blondie dough into pan evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Rotate pan 180 degrees 15 minutes in. Blondies will be golden and a bit soft in the middle when ready.
- Place on cooling rack and let cool 15 full minutes before transferring to cooling rack or plate. Cut into squares and serve-they are wonderful with a scoop of “So Delicious” Vegan ice cream! Store in an airtight container after cooling to retain softness. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35-40 min
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, vegan, blondies, chocolate, brownies, chocolatechipcookie, chocolate