Vegan Chocolate Chunk Blondies
Happy New Year!! I hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays, I know we have! I wanted to get this little gem out to you ahead of New Year’s Eve just in case you have a vegan/grain-free emergency – Vegan Chocolate Chunk Blondies! I always like to have some grain-free, vegan and paleo alternatives on hand for gatherings to accommodate guests with different diets. It’s never fun to watch everyone else eat while you have the olive in your martini for dinner!
I’m happy to say that this Vegan Chocolate Chunk Blondies is a super simple, one bowl recipe that takes just minutes to put together. You’ll want to make sure to line your 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper so that you have a hassle free release once the blondies are cooled 15 minutes. I love serving them with vegan vanilla ice cream, my favorite is the “So Delicious” Vanilla Bean.
Have a safe and beautiful New Year’s Eve and Happy 2017!! 😀
- 3 cups Almond Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 1/2 cups Potato Starch (Not Potato Flour).
- 1 1/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Vegan Chocolate Chunks (Enjoy Life Brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon Guar Gum (Bob’s Red Mill).
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter (Earth Balance)
- 1/3 cup Apple Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, potato starch, brown sugar, guar gum, baking soda and salt.
- Add melted vegan butter, apple sauce, vanilla, almond milk and combine thoroughly, it will feel like loose, soft cookie dough. Add and mix in chocolate chunks.
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper. Press blondie dough into pan evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Rotate pan 180 degrees 15 minutes in. Blondies will be golden and a bit soft in the middle when ready.
- Place on cooling rack and let cool 15 full minutes before transferring to cooling rack or plate. Cut into squares and serve-they are wonderful with a scoop of “So Delicious” Vegan ice cream! Store in an airtight container after cooling to retain softness. Enjoy!
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, vegan, blondies, chocolate, brownies, chocolatechipcookie, chocolate
This post may contain affiliate links, that means that I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. Income allows us to purchase products to test the recipes you see here! Thank you for your support.