- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 cup red onion very finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- zest and juice from 1 lime
- juice from 1/4 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- dash of cayenne pepper (more if you like it spicy)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (do not substitute!)
- sliced radish and jalapeño pepper for garnish (you may add diced jalapeño to guacamole if preferred)
- Terra Vegetable Chips (optional)
- Place all ingredients except the feta cheese into a mixing bowl and mash together with a potato masher tool or wooden spoon. I prefer my guacamole slightly chunky but you can mash longer if you prefer a smoother consistency.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Using a spoon, make an indentation in the middle of the guacamole and fill generously with crumbled feta cheese. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, radish and/or sliced jalapeño pepper. Serve with Terra vegetable chips, cucumber slices, carrot and celery sticks.
Keywords: guacamole, dip, superbowl, party food, gluten-free, grain-free