Decadently delicious, this Keto Peanut Butter Pie is nestled under a thick layer of chocolate and whipped cream. A winning trio every time!
Keto Peanut Butter Pie
Long live peanut butter and chocolate, the reigning superstar culinary duo! I know the celebration of these two ingredients is made ad nauseam, but it cannot be avoided.
Sometimes I wish I could just send these treats right through the blog to you, so you could enjoy them without any of the work! But there is something beautiful when you create a pie in your own kitchen and the satisfaction that comes with it.
We have three keto crusts that will work beautifully with this recipe, the chocolate is included below, but feel free to use the graham crust from our Keto Pumpkin Square recipe or our traditional buttery crust from our Low-Carb Lemon Meringue Pie recipe. This pie can also be made dairy-free by using coconut milk and subbing in coconut whipped cream for topping, see recipe below for instructions.
If you love this pie, you might also enjoy our Low-Carb Chocolate Cream Pie!
Enjoy The Recipe, Happy Pie Making!
5.3 net carbs per slice (Swerve has 0 net carbs)
- coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (Droste brand for rich color)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- half + half or heavy cream (coconut milk for dairy-free)
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter (smooth)
- 4 Ounces Baker’s Chocolate, Unsweetened. (or unsweetened Ghiradelli )
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Confectioner Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Coconut Whipped Topping Option (A dollop on each slice)
- Whisk until evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, place your cup of peanut butter, we’ll add that in later.
- Now add in your peanut butter and whisk until it’s nice and smooth, incorporated evenly into the liquid
- Chocolate Topping: Melt your 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate in a microwave safe dish at 30-45 second intervals, stirring each time. When it is thoroughly melted, add your coconut oil and stir until smooth. Sift the 1/3 cup of Swerve in and stir quickly with a dry fork or whisk until nice and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over the cooled peanut butter filling, making sure to reach the edges. Place the pie in the freezer for 10 minutes for the chocolate to set.
- In a large bowl blend your heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer on high for a few minutes until cream thickens and you have soft peaks–then sift in your Swerve and vanilla extract. Whip another minute or so until firm. Spread or pipe over chilled pie and top with shaved, unsweetened chocolate if desired. Serve and enjoy!!
- Category: Low-Carb
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Pie
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, dairyfree, chocolate, pie, peanut butter, low-carb, keto, diet, birthday, anniversary