Are you looking for a low-carb chocolate fix that is going to blow your mind? Then look no further, because this Keto Chocolate Cream Pie is the answer!
Who’s ready for a smooth, silky slice of chocolate cream pie?! Me, me, me!!
Oh we had such a blast putting this recipe together–it’s a good thing this beauty is low in carbs because we went heavy on the taste-testing!
We adapted our paleo chocolate pie to be low-carb friendly–just a change in sweetener and crust makes this keto-ready and keto-delicious! And have I mentioned how much I love Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement??
I can’t help but mention it again– it is just genius, so close to the real thing- we can never believe it! And now we put it in almost everything.
Just a quick tip for you today, make sure to let your pie crust cool completely before adding your filling, it makes a big difference!! That’s all for now, time for pie!
Enjoy the recipe + Happy Baking!😊
6.8 net carbs per slice
- coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- whole milk (heavy cream or
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Confectioner Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Coconut Whipped Topping Option (A dollop on each slice)
- In a large bowl blend your heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer on high for a few minutes until cream thickens and you have soft peaks–then sift in your Swerve and vanilla extract. Whip another minute or so until firm. Spread or pipe over chilled pie and top with shaved, unsweetened chocolate if desired. Serve and enjoy!!
Keywords: keto, chocolate cream pie, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, chocolate, pie, easy, dessert