These dense and decadent Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Squares are the stuff dreams are made of! All of the treat with none of the guilt!
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Squares
Are you ready for a grain-free slice of heaven? I know we are, and we’ve already inhaled an unreasonable amount! That’s the trouble with these scrumptious squares, they’re way too delicious to resist. Plus, they’re good for you—no really, I mean it.
The chocolate ultimately results in a raised dopamine level and the vitamin E and Niacin in the peanuts also contribute to brain health–so it’s very important that we consume large amounts of this health-food. (Are you buying this?) 😉
Health benefits and sass aside, I know most of us are just here for the YUM. Give me a good slice of cheesecake and I’ll give you an empty plate.
Another great thing about these squares is the fact that they bake all nice and tidy in an 8×8 square pan. No springform pan necessary!
- Read through the instructions + directions prior to getting started, you’re baking experience will be much easier and more fun this way! 🙂
- You are not obligated to use a chocolate topping, these are delicious with or without it!
- Sub in Kite Hill Cream Cheese if you are Dairy-Free.
- This cheesecake is scrumptious with almond butter if you can’t tolerate peanuts–just make sure the almond butter has been whipped smooth and the oil is not separated.
If You Love These Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars, Then You’ll Also Enjoy Our:
Happy Baking, Enjoy The Recipe!
*Each small square has 4.8 net carbs
*Swerve has zero net carbs
- 1 + 1/2 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed (Earth Balance for Dairy-Free)
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk, full fat (Cream if preferred).
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
PB Cheesecake Filling
- 2.5 eight ounce packages of softened cream cheese (That’s 2 and a half packages) (Kite Hill for dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (Cream if preferred)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, smooth and unsweetened (Smooth almond butter if peanuts are a no-go)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp Swerve Confectioner Sugar Replacement
- 1.5 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 eggs
Easy Chocolate Topping (Optional)
- Pour chocolate over cooled and set cheesecake and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set. Run a knife under hot water, dry and then use it to cut slowly through your top chocolate layer–cut into slices, serve + enjoy! (Please be careful when drying your knife with a hand towel!)
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate. Can be frozen.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Category: Low-Carb
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Cheesecake
Keywords: gluten-free, grain-free, keto, low-carb, peanut butter, cheesecake, birthday cake, dairy-free, cheesecake squares