Happy Labor Day, Friends! We’ve been playing it cool for the last few weeks–wanting so desperately to post this pumpkin delight but we kept it together, waiting until September made it’s full debut. Is it still summer, technically? Yes, yes it is. But the leaves start to change color in Maine before summer’s end– and that means it’s ok to have pumpkin now. True story.
All silliness aside, have we ever got a treat for you today!! This is one of my top 2 favorite all-time Lila Ruth Grain-Free recipes. It just came out so beautifully, we’re thankful and can’t wait for you to try it! This cheesecake is soooo silky smooth and it rests upon a soft, thick graham cookie—it’s crazy delicious.
And it’s surprisingly easy to make!! Just press the cookie dough into a parchment lined 8×8 baking dish and pour the filling over top. Into the oven for 50-55 minutes and into the freezer to cool for 4 hours or the fridge overnight. Add a dollop of whipped cream and you’re all set!! I also just love square bars because they’re so easy to cut and serve–plus they look nice and tidy. Lovely dessert for dinner guests.
We used Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour + Coconut Flour in the crust–we’ve been using them since day one and have never found their equal. And this is not an ad, we just wanted to mention our love for the brand, it’s never let us down! Happy Baking friends, enjoy the cheesecake bars!!😊
5.2 net carbs per slice
Graham Cookie Crust
- 2 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed (Earth Balance for Dairy-Free)
- 1 egg yolk (yolk only)
- 3 tablespoon coconut milk (full fat, or cream if preferred).
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2.5 eight ounce packages of cream cheese (That’s 2 and a half packages) (Kite Hill for dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (or cream if preferred)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup Swerve Confectioner Sugar Replacement
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 eggs
Dairy-Free Whipped Topping
- Cut butter into flour with a pastry cutter.
- For the filling:
- This is perfect, the cheesecake will set up when cooling and the gelatin ensures the perfect dense, but smooth texture.
- Blend your whipped topping:
Keywords: grain-free, keto, low-carb, gluten-free, cheesecake, pumpkin, fall recipes, easy recipes,