Hooray for grain-free peanut butter cookies! This is a super easy one bowl recipe that can be whipped up in no time. It’s so simple, you might actually be tempted to make them on a regular basis! 🙂 These cookies are chocked FULL of peanut butter goodness and are crazy delicious. I’ve actually had people tell me that they’re the best cookies they’ve ever tasted! Pretty good feedback if you ask me. They are crisp around the edges and chewy in the center. Oh and let’s not forget that they’re grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free! Well, the sooner we get baking, the sooner we start eating, so let’s begin!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk (If using extra large eggs, just use 1 egg).
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup Enjoy Life Dairy-Free Chocolate Chunks (naturally sweetened chocolate version in tips above)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, sugar, tapioca starch and baking soda. Add egg, butter, vanilla extract and combine until dough forms.
- Dough will be loose at first but will thicken as you blend. Let dough sit for 5 minutes, then form dough into a ball. (Dough will be a bit sticky).
- Spoon dough onto cookie sheet and flatten each dollop to about 1/2 inch thick with your palm. You can tidy the sides so they’re circular in form.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on the edges and still soft in the middle. Take them out of the oven and leave on cookie sheet to cool for a full 5-10 minutes without moving. Cookies will firm up while cooling. Press 4-5 chocolate chips in the center of each cookie and let melt , if desired). Then transfer cookies with spatula to rack or plate.
- Cookies will be soft and chewy in the center, with crisp edges. Place in airtight container for storage. Enjoy!!
Keywords: grainfree, glutenfree, dairyfree, peanutbuttercookies, peanutbutter, cookies, chocolate, snack